Friday, September 7, 2007

Video delayed due to school, etc.

I can't release the video about kiba-dock and a-w-n as soon as I expected since I just started school again and also there were a few things I discovered about a-w-n that require re-voiceovering, since what I said is now inaccurate.

Better late than inaccurate, I suppose! :D Expect something on Sunday or Monday, ok?

PS: I added a hit counter to the site, and that's made me realize how many visitors I have here. For instance, today I have had 51 unique visitors so far (though you who are reading this may make it higher ;) ) I get on average 68 unique visitors and 113 visits per day.

I consider that to be quite high, considering there's almost nothing on this site right now. I believe the majority of visitors come across this after googling something, and I hope to be more useful soon, with more videos! And all new visitors please see the archives, there are two videos posted so far.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

christianpeso said...

Dude...Its Thursday! Wheres the video???

Christian Peso

Gavin said...

School is hard... Especially 11th grade...

christianpeso said...

I understand! Keep doing your thing and good luck in school! I'll be patient!

Christian Peso